Receiving Notifications from Brookwood
When you download the app, we encourage you to Accept Push Notifications from Brookwood. This will help us communicate important matters to you and help you communicate with God. What does that look like?
- We communicate with you - If it snows, a meteor hits the church, or a kid's event is rained out we can use the app notification to quickly stay in touch and keep you informed about what to do next.
- You communicate with God - when you download the app, you're automatically setup to receive Daily Readings to help you stay in communication with God throughout the week. These messages include
- Sunday evening Soul Training which reaches your Inbox at 6:30 pm.
- Monday–Friday Daily Bible Readings that arrive at 6:30 am.*
- Saturday notes to Prepare for Sunday appear at 6:30 pm.
If you miss the pop-up notification on your phone, you can always check the app Inbox. All notifications you're subscribed to will appear there.
*If you'd like to do a Daily Reading, just not hear a chirp at 6:30 am, access your mobile device Settings, look for Notifications or Sound & Notification, find the Brookwood app and turn off Sounds.
Customizing Your Notifications
- To change what notifications you receive from Brookwood, simply press the More button and tap Choose Your Notifications Here. Check only the notifications in your areas of interest.
- NOTE: The Brookwood Church app was designed optimally for IOS and Android mobile device users. We encourage tablet users to access our full website at brookwoodchurch.org.