Welcome to Brookwood
If you're considering a visit to Brookwood or you're poking around in the app, you're starting in the right place. You can learn our desire for you, call or email us, find times, directions as well as invite a friend. We have special options for first time guests, you can get to know a little bit about Brookwood pastors, and you can encourage someone with a special needs child/adult to attend services while their child is cared for in the Special Friends Ministry.
Below are the features available under Welcome to Brookwood:
- About Brookwood
- Our Desire for You!
- Access the full website.
- Times and Directions
- Map the shortest course to get to church.
- Invite a friend!
- View service times and office hours.
- New Here?
- First Time Kids ages birth–grade 4 can be registered before you arrive to make your first check-in experience a little zippier.
- Let us know who you are by completing a Connection Card and allowing us the opportunity to answer any questions you have.
- Take a Virtual Tour so you'll be familiar with Brookwood before you arrive.
- Learn about premium parking and services for first time guests as well as our monthly Welcome to Brookwood Reception.
- Special Friends
- Email or phone our ministry to plan your first visit.
- Share this ministry with a friend.
- Our Pastors
- See their charming faces!
- Access them by email or phone.
- Add their contact information to your device.
- Learn a few random facts about each of our Pastors.
Watch & Listen
Watch & Listen the past Sunday's message as well as look through the vast archives of video and audio sermons.
- Watch Now
- Watch last Sunday's Worship Music and Message.
- Share them with friends and family.
- Learn about other ways you can watch Brookwood Messages via iTunes, the Brookwood Roku Channel, and CDs/DVDs available after each Sunday service.
- Video Archives
- Watch and Share past Sunday Messages.
- Audio Archives
- Listen and Share past Sunday Messages.
- Ministry Podcasts
- Listen and Share a variety of teachings.
This section allows you to access all the information in each week's Sunday Program on the go.
- Sunday Music - see and listen to the Sunday worship lineup. Hear a snippet of each song available through Spotify. If you have a Spotify account you can listen to full versions and download them.
- Ministry Spotlight - learn more about the featured ministry on Sunday and contact a ministry leader. If you're physically at church on Sunday you can talk to leaders and volunteers after services to learn more and get connected.
- Events, Classes, Support Groups and more - updated each week, you'll find all the activities in the Sunday Program. From the app you can register and share with your friends and family too!
- Bible - Access to multiple Bible translations through YouVersion from Bible.com.
- Outline - Instead of the paper Outline in your Program, you can access the Outline through YouVersion, take notes and save them.
- Discussion Guide - Also in this electronic format, you can access the Discussion Guide to dig deeper by yourself, with a friend or in your Small Group, take notes and save them.
- Prepare for Next Sunday - You can access notes to Prepare for Sunday familiarizing your mind and heart to what's coming. If you subscribe to Daily Reading Notifications you'll also receive these notes on your mobile device at 8:30 am Saturday mornings.
This section offers you the opportunity to look through and register for the latest open classes and events, learn more about becoming a Member, discover a place to volunteer and/or find a Small Group.
- Events - engage in a wide variety of activities for children, students and adults.
- Membership - learn more about Brookwood and what membership is all about.
- Outreach - check out an opportunity to serve in the community or go on a local or international mission trip.
- Serve with Us - look at all opportunities to volunteer in and around Brookwood.
- Find a Small Group - locate a group of people you're comfortable getting to know to share with and grow deeper in your faith.
- Report Project Details - Outreach Teams and Small Groups can share their project details and attendance while they’re in the community Loving God and Loving People.
Give from a joyful heart. Your financial partnership makes it possible for us to share God's love and help others pursue a relationship with Jesus. The most cost effective way to support the Brookwood Ministry Plan is to setup recurring gifts from your bank account. You can use your debit/credit card or bank account (ACH) to give once or setup a recurring gift.
Get help during business hours and even when the church is closed. Email, call and view the many areas of care Brookwood offers.