Men of Brookwood Connecting Point
Reordering life to make the most of our time.
Join us as we continue conversations about how busyness destroys, distracts and discourages the life God is calling us to live. This will be a great time to build relationships and deepen your relationship with God.
Come hungry as the Holy Smokers feed us well! This gathering is for men, 15 and older, who are interested in growing in their walk with God. You belong here.
- Monday, April 3, 6:30–8:30 pm in the Main Auditorium.
- For men, 15 and older. Young men under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cost is $7 per person and includes dinner.
- Register online or in the Bookstore by Sunday, April 2.
- Childcare is not available.
Teach us to number our days,
that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Psalm 90:12 (NIV)
BWD - Event - Main Auditorium