Men need other men to live well. To live with strength. To battle the challenges of life. The military gets it. Sports teams get it. Successful companies get it. It’s time for the church to move forward in connecting men with men in ways that inspire, support and encourage. Who will lift you up when you’re down? Who will help you discern God’s leading in your life? Who will help you stay on course?
Men ages 18 and up are invited to the Brookwood Men’s Advance ("A physical retreat for a spiritual advance") at Asbury Hills Retreat Center in Cleveland, SC for a weekend of teaching, interactive discussion, food, fun, fellowship and adventure. Let’s unplug from the matrix for a couple days to meet with God and build stronger relationships with each other. This could be what you’ve been looking for all along.
Teachers include: Pastor Duke Hergatt (Waterford, NY), Lee Pack and Rick Luetters
Are you one of us?
MEN ON A MISSION
- Check-in: Friday, October 23 from 5:30–6:15 pm.
- Retreat ends: Sunday, October 25 at 11:30 am.
- Registrations are non-refundable, but are transferable to another individual with those individuals coordinating payment between each other.
- Guests are responsible for providing their own linens (pillow and sleeping bag are recommended) and towels.
There are two lodging options:
Bunkhouse: $150 per participant.
Semi-private room: $200 per participant.
- Cost includes: T-shirt, archery activity, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday.
- A 50% deposit option is available through Monday, September 7.
- Balance payments are due no later than Monday, September 28.
*Registration is open through Sunday, October 4.
Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up!
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 (ESV)