Thank you for considering employment at Brookwood Church. Please note, to join the church staff you must be (or be willing to become) a participating member of Brookwood Church. This includes taking the Brookwood Membership Class.
Unless otherwise specified below, interested applicants should email a resume and completed Job Application to [email protected]
PART-TIME • 29 hours per week
Monday–Thursday (4–9 pm), periodic Saturdays (special events), periodic Sundays (service coverage)
- Excellent communication skills and computer literacy.
- Previous experience in Basic Facility upkeep (Changing light bulbs in commercial fixtures, minor plumbing, and housekeeping as needed.)
- Ability to be on feet (stand, walk, squat) for long periods of time.
- Ability to safely lift 45lbs. repeatedly for short periods of time (ex. tables & chairs).
- Prefer specific maintenance/facility skill or license – i.e. electrical, plumbing etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask and work under time guidelines.
- Good communication skills.
View the complete Job Description.