We're pleased to be able to care for your child while you're attending a Brookwood event.
Childcare is available for children ages
12 months (and walking)–Grade 5.
Sundays • 4–7 pm
Wednesdays • 6–8:30 pm
Thursdays • 6–8:45 pm
Thursdays • Special Friends • 6–8:45 pm
- Sunday, September 3 – Labor Day weekend
- Wednesday–Sunday, November 22–26 – Thanksgiving break
- December 17–January 3 – Winter Break
- Sunday, February 11
- Sunday, March 17–24 – Spring Break
- Sunday, March 31 – Easter
- Sunday, May 5 – Last Sunday childcare before summer break.
- Wednesday, May 8 – Last Wednesday evening childcare before summer break.
- $12 for one child.
- $18 for two children.
- $20 for three or more children.
Childcare spots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once a class is full, the registration will close. Register no later than noon two days before the date of the event.
Due to allergies no food will be given.
Unable to Attend?
If sickness or another unexpected event is going to prevent your child from attending childcare, please let us know by calling 864.688.8235.
Registration fees are only transferable if you contact us 24 hours before your reservation. If any unused childcare registration fees are available, the Childcare Department has the option to use the fees for parents needing financial assistance.
Childcare is available for children ages 12 months (and walking)–Grade 5.
1 to 4-year-olds may be in the same class/area, and
elementary-age children may be in the same class/area.
Upon registering your child/children, you'll receive an email confirmation.
If you don't receive a confirmation, if you have questions about childcare, or need to cancel a reservation please call 864.688.8235.