Thank you for considering employment at Brookwood Church. Please note, to join the church staff you must be (or be willing to become) a participating member of Brookwood Church. This includes participating in the Brookwood Membership Class.
Unless otherwise specified below, interested applicants should email a resume and completed job application to [email protected].
Brookwood Preschool Academy–Substitute Teachers
Hours will be base upon your availability
- Seeking a nurturing and responsible employee.
- Candidate must have a love for the Lord and a passion for children.
- Our employees are held to a high standard of ethical and moral conduct.
- Must be able to work well with a team.
- Will be responsible for implementing weekly lesson plans.
- Previous experience, current DSS background check, central registry, health assessment and TB test preferred but not required.
BrookwoodKiDs Production Specialist • 10-15 HOURS PER WEEK
MONDAY–THURSDAY and SUNDAY
- Ability to build relationships with volunteers and kids
- Strong computer knowledge: create pro presenter presentations
- Creativity a must – assist in developing stage designs, videos etc to improve large group
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and motivational skills.
- Click here for complete job description (requirements and responsibilities).
- Email a resume and completed job application to [email protected].
Special Friends Ministry Care Giver • 2.5 hours per week.
Thursday nights. Two people needed.
- Heart for people with special needs.
- A lifestyle that reflects spiritual maturity, consistent growth, and faithful prayer life.
- Ability to redirect special friends when excited.
- Understand the physical nature of special friends when agitated (bite, kick, lick)
- Strong ability to be flexible and maintain composure under pressure.
- Email a resume to [email protected] .