Support for Parents of Prodigals
This is an 8-week, Biblically-based support group for parents of older teens and adult children who have left the home with a heart of rebellion. This class helps parents find healing from their family’s past, offers tools for the present, and focuses on hope for the family’s future.
Some of the topics covered include:
Dealing with those feelings of rejection, guilt, fear, shame and anger.
- Understanding how relationships are affected with those still in the home.
- Personality/Communication styles.
- Grace, truth and learning healthy boundaries.
- Finding forgiveness, encouragement and hope for the future.
- Cost of $15 includes "Hope for Hurting Parents Notebook" by Tom and Dena Yohe.
- Childcare is not available.
Registration is open through Monday, January 17.
Tuesdays, January 18–March 8