Youth Soccer at Brookwood is a great environment for kids to develop their soccer skills, for families to meet and build relationships, and for those who do not have a church home to make a connection with people at Brookwood.
This registration is for kids who will be 7–8 years old as of March 11, 2020.
If you have another child to register who's in a different age group, please do not use this registration.
- The season runs March 11–May 16 at South Campus fields.
- PRESEASON PRACTICE:
- Wednesdays, March 11 and 18 • 5:45–6:45 pm.
- Saturday, March 14 • Noon–1 pm.
- REGULAR SEASON PRACTICE:
- Wednesdays, March 25–May 13 • 5:45–6:45 pm.
- No practice on April 15 (Spring Break).
- Saturdays, March 21–May 16 • Noon–1 pm.
- No game on April 18 (Spring Break).
- Cost is $60 per player.
- Players receive a T-shirt that's theirs to keep.
- Refunds and exchanges are not available.
Registration is open through Sunday, March 8 (or until spaces are filled).