Youth Soccer at Brookwood is a great environment for kids to develop their soccer skills, for families to meet and build relationships, and for those who do not have a church home to make a connection with people at Brookwood.
This registration is for kids who will be 9–12 years old as of March 10, 2020.
If you have another child to register who's in a different age group, please do not use this registration.
- The season runs March 10–May 16 at South Campus fields.
- PRESEASON PRACTICE:
- Tuesdays, March 10 and 17 • 5:45–6:45 pm.
- Saturday, March 14 • 1:15–2:15 pm.
- REGULAR SEASON PRACTICE:
- Tuesdays, March 24–May 12 • 5:45–6:45 pm.
- No practice on April 14 (Spring Break).
- Saturdays, March 21–May 16 • 1:15–2:15 pm.
- No game on April 18 (Spring Break).
- Cost is $60 per player.
- Players receive a T-shirt that's theirs to keep.
- Refunds and exchanges are not available.
Registration is open through Sunday, March 8 (or until spaces are filled).