Adventure Week Volunteers • Grade 12–Adult (current)
This registration is for volunteers who are currently in Grade 12–Adult.
If you have a volunteer to register who's in a different age group, please do not use this registration.
CLICK HERE to choose the correct volunteer age group.
Volunteer opportunities are divided into separate age groups:
- Craft Team: Assist the kids in doing crafts that tie into the week's lessons.
- Small Group Leader: Lead the same small group of kids from activity-to-activity throughout the week, build relationships and participate in the activities with the kids.
- Recreation Team: Help kids play on water slides, obstacle course and other fun activities.
- Bible Spotlight Team: Assist with the presentation of the Salvation message.
- Breakout Rooms: Assist kids with getting out of the spy’s hideout!
- Crack the Code: Assist kids with cracking spy codes to save their team!
- Clued In: Assist kids to solve a mystery in a life-sized board game!
- Huddle Team: Volunteers will help organize materials and distribute to the small groups each day, and will also assist Small Group leaders as needed to help them focus on that day’s material.
- Obstacle Course: Assist kids to maneuver through an obstacle course.
- Photography: Take pictures around campus during Adventure Week.
- Small Group Leader*: Lead the same small group of kids from activity-to-activity throughout the week. *You may choose which grade you'd prefer to work with.
- Spy Academy: Assist kids to learn how to move like spies.
- Water Slides: Assist kids on the water slides.
Before Adventure Week begins...
- Decoration Team: Volunteers will help the week before Adventure Week (June 8–12) to decorate the Concourses and Auditorium.
- Chair Team: Volunteers will help with placing chairs immediately following the 11 am service on June 14.