Rising freshmen and their parents are invited to experience Crave for the first time. Students and their parents will attend the Crave Service at South Campus. Following the service, they'll head up to the Auditorium to share a meal, learn about Crave and discuss the phase shift from middle school to high school.
What to Expect:
- Individually packaged meal from Chuy’s will be provided for dinner (2 beef tacos, beans, rice, chips with salsa and jalapeño ranch).
- Be sure to note any allergies during registration if you need a special meal.
- We'll seat one family per table with 6 feet between tables per COVID-19 guidelines for social distancing.
- We’ll be practicing social distancing and are requesting attendees over age 2 to coviwear a mask while requiring masks for staff and volunteers.
- For more information about our COVID-19 onsite precautions, visit brookwoodchurch.org/backtochurch.
If you’re unable to attend the Freshmen Dinner in person, you can join us on the Crave Facebook page where we’ll be having a FB live event happening simultaneously with the dinner. We'll also post a recorded version of the FB live event onto the Student Ministry YouTube page on Monday, August 17.
Registration is open through Monday, August 10 and is required to attend.