Grieving Through the Holidays
Wondering how you will survive the weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas? Are you dreading these holidays, knowing that everything has changed and that happy memories from past years can’t be recreated?
Our Surviving the Holidays seminar is especially for people who are grieving a loved one’s death.
- In this seminar you'll learn:
Cost is $7 and includes a workbook and snacks.Childcare is not available.
How to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays.
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes.
- Helpful tips for surviving social events.
- How to discover hope for your future.
We’ll be practicing social distancing and are requesting attendees to wear a mask while requiring masks for staff and volunteers.
- For more information about our COVID-19 onsite precautions, visit brookwoodchurch.org/backtochurch.
- If you should test positive for COVID-19 after attending an onsite service or event at Brookwood, please contact the church promptly at 864.688.8200.
Registration is open through Sunday, November 15.