Brookwood Recreation is offering an afterschool activity option for parents of kids in grades K5–5 to provide interaction and physical activity. Drop your child off to enjoy a variety of games, activities and special devotion each afternoon.
- Wednesday and Thursday afternoons.
- Parents may choose to participate in one or both days of the program for the semester.
- There is a one-time fee of $15 per day.
Registration is open through Tuesday, September 15.
Although we cannot guarantee that everyone will be illness free, below are precautions that we are taking to lower the risk:
- No parents inside South Campus. Parents will drop-off and pick-up via a carpool line.
- We'll take temperatures of the kids, staff and leaders before allowing them in the building.
- Kids will not be allowed to use the water fountains. Every child will have to bring his/her water bottle.
- We'll frequently clean surfaces and supplies and avoid sharing objects when possible.
- When playing a game that involves sharing an object, the kids will be required to wash their hands before and after playing. Each object being shared will also be sanitized.
- Our leaders will have hand sanitizer for themselves and the kids to use throughout the day.
- Leaders will wear masks inside, when they are not playing a sport.
- When scrimmage vests are being used, each child will place his/her vest in a basket after using it and the vest will be washed before another kid is able to use it.