Youth Basketball at Brookwood is a great environment for kids to develop their basketball skills, for families to meet and build relationships, and for those who do not have a church home to make a connection with people at Brookwood.
This registration is for BOYS (grades 1-2) & GIRLS (grades 1-3) (The teams will be coed).
- Cost is $45 per player.
- Players receive a T-shirt that's theirs to keep.
- Players wear a jersey that needs to be returned at the end of the season.
- Refunds and exchanges are not available.
Brookwood Recreation is designed for Brookwood Members and Attendees as well as those who don't have a church home.
If you're connected to another church we'd be happy to put you on our waiting list. You will be contacted on, or before, Friday, October 30 if space is available.
Register If you attend Brookwood, or don't have a church home. Register If you attend another church and would like to to get on our waiting list.
- Kids’ temperatures will be taken prior to allowing him/her entrance to South Campus both for practices and game days.
- We'll also take the temperatures of staff and volunteers prior to entering South Campus.
- Every child will need to bring his/her water bottle and have it labeled with his/her name. We will not allow the kids to use the water fountains.
- We'll frequently clean any shared equipment and switch it out when possible.
- Our leaders will have hand sanitizer for themselves and players to use frequently.
- Due to the nature of basketball, we will not be able to appropriately social distance the recommended 6 feet. Therefore, we're requiring all spectators, at practices and games, to wear a mask. All coaches and volunteers will be required to wear a mask when in close contact with the kids. Coaches may remove their masks to communicate to their teams, but if so, he/she must be sure to be at a distance from the kids.
What to expect on Game Day
- Teams will only enter South Campus once the coach has all players checked in and staff has cleared their pregame meet room.
- There will be a designated entrance and exit to the building and only the ongoing game spectators will be allowed to enter. Once a game is complete and the gym has been emptied and sanitized, the upcoming game’s spectators will enter.
- Gym capacity is limited during this time. Each player may have two family members in attendance of a game. However, even with this limitation we are not able to socially distance AND allow spectators in the gym. Therefore, all spectators are required to wear a mask when inside South Campus.
- We won't be offering Café purchases this year due to service regulations.
Additional protocols may be put in place based on SC DHEC guidelines and local recommendations based on community health.
Interested in volunteering?
If you're interested in running the clock or keeping the scorebook on gameday email Ashley Shelby at [email protected].
Registration is open through Tuesday, December 3 or until spaces are filled.