Youth Basketball • COED (K4-K5)
Youth Basketball at Brookwood is a great environment for kids to develop their basketball skills, for families to meet and build relationships, and for those who do not have a church home to make a connection with people at Brookwood.
This registration is for BOYS and GIRLS in grades K4–K5 (The teams will be coed).
- Cost is $32 per player.
- Players receive a T-shirt that's theirs to keep.
- Players wear a jersey that needs to be returned at the end of the season.
- We'll be offering training sessions the weeks of November 8 and 15. Whether your child has never played, or has played for years, but would like additional skills training before the season starts, we invite you to join us at no extra cost to you. We'll provide details about the exact days and times, as the time approaches.
Refunds and exchanges are not available.
- We'll continue to observe additional sanitation efforts by using hand sanitizer, cleaning any shared equipment and switching equipment out when possible.
- Every child will need to bring his/her water bottle and have it labeled with his/her name. We won't allow the kids to use the water fountains.
- We'll also continue to observe quarantine periods in line with SC DHEC guidelines.
- We reserve the right to implement additional protocols as we draw closer to the season based on community information and SC DHEC recommendations. These may include but not limited to mask wearing, and limiting attendance to maintain proper social distancing.
Interested in volunteering?
If you're interested in running the clock or keeping the scorebook on gameday email Ashley Shelby at [email protected].
Registration is open through Wednesday, December 8 or until spaces are filled.
Saturdays, January 8–February 26
- Games and Practices: 9–10 am
- Mandatory Evaluation: TBD