Support for Parents of Prodigals
This is an 8-week, Biblically-based support group for parents of older teens and adult children who have left the home with a heart of rebellion. This class helps parents find healing from their family’s past, offers tools for the present, and focuses on hope for the family’s future.
- Cost of $20 includes "Hope for Hurting Parents Notebook" by Tom and Dena Yohe.
- Childcare is not available.
Some of the topics covered in this Support Group include:
Dealing with those feelings of rejection, guilt, fear, shame and anger.
- Understanding how relationships are affected with those still in the home.
- Personality/Communication styles.
- Grace, truth, and learning healthy boundaries.
- Finding forgiveness, encouragement and hope for the future.
Staff, volunteers, and participants are required to wear masks and practice social distancing at this event.
Tuesdays, January 18–March 9