Youth Soccer • Ages 3-4 • Session 2
Welcome to another great season of Youth Soccer at Brookwood! The program continues to develop as we focus on fundamentals of the game and the hearts of the players. The program centers around solid instruction and competitive play in a low-key, friendly environment.
This registration is for kids who will be 3–4 years old as of March 20, 2021. If you have another child to register who's in a different age group, please do not use this registration.
- Cost is $30 per player.
- Players receive a T-shirt that's theirs to keep.
- Refunds and exchanges are not available.
Additional protocols may be put in place based on SC DHEC guidelines and local recommendations based on community health.
- Every child will need to bring his/her water bottle and have it labeled with his/her name. We won't allow the kids to use the water fountains. They can refill the water bottles at a filling station.
- We'll frequently clean any shared equipment and switch it out when possible.
- Our leaders will have hand sanitizer for themselves and players to use frequently.
- Coaches are asked to help players avoid huddles that prevent players from being distanced, handshakes, and high fives.
- Due to the nature of soccer, we won't be able to appropriately social distance the players the recommended 6 feet. All coaches and volunteers will be required to wear a mask when in close contact with the kids. Coaches may remove their masks to communicate to their teams, but if so, he/she must be sure to be at a distance from the kids.
- We're asking spectators to maintain social distancing from others not in their household when observing. When distance isn't able to be maintained we're asking for masks to be worn. If you need to speak with coaches, volunteers or staff please wear a mask.
- Please avoid groups forming between games.
- Parents, please keep younger children nearby and supervised during games.
- Masks are required to be inside the building for restrooms and refilling water bottles.
Brookwood Recreation is designed for Brookwood Members and Attendees as well as those who don't have a church home.
If you're connected to another church we'd be happy to put you on our waiting list. You'll be contacted on, or before, Monday, February 22 if space is available.
Register If you attend Brookwood, or don't have a church home. Register If you attend another church and would like to to get on our waiting list.
Registration is open through Friday, March 12 or until spaces are filled.
Saturdays, March 20–May 22.
SESSION 2: 10–10:50 am
• No games during Spring Break.