Registration is open Sunday at 1 pm – midnight Thursday
We're eager to meet in person, but how we do church onsite is different from what we're accustomed to as we follow recommended guidelines. We realize you may not feel you need these precautions for yourself, but let’s all take this opportunity to consider the needs of those around us, and support each other in unity.
And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts.
For as members of one body you are called to live in peace.
And always be thankful. Colossians 3:15 (NLT)
Below is the protocol that Brookwood Church will implement for Sunday Worship Services
(Other ministries will resume onsite at a later date.)
Onsite Live Sunday Services • 9 and 11 am
Registration for a third service will open if 9 and 11 am each exceed capacity.
Registration opens 1 pm Sunday and closes midnight Thursday.
Sunday Messages are available on-demand by 12:30 pm Sundays by visiting brookwoodchurch.org/watch or the Brookwood Church app.
Please Plan to Arrive Early!
Designated entrances open 30 minutes before the beginning of each service to allow time to check in all registered attendees.
What to Expect
The capacity in the Auditorium is reduced in order to maintain 6 feet between family groupings.
Registration is required to reserve a seat in the Auditorium. Have your confirmation PASS (QR code) available on your mobile device for Express check-in or visit a staffed check-in station and give the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Some have asked about the purpose of registration and check-in. Registration is required to reserve a seat in the Auditorium. By registering, you provide the information needed to plan adequate seating for everyone, and schedule sufficient staff and volunteers. The onsite check-in process helps us remain within our seating capacity and enables us to contact you in the event an attendee tests positive for COVID-19.
- Attendees* onsite are requested (not required) to wear a face mask to services and weekday events. Face masks are required for staff and volunteers.
- Please bring a face mask with you and wear it. This precaution is an effort to express our care for others. If you don't want to wear a face mask on Sunday, we encourage you to join us at the Online Campus at 11 am. *Children under the age of 2 are excluded.
Families worship together in the Auditorium. Parents are responsible for ensuring social distancing is adhered to by their family members.
- Programs for Children
- BrookwoodKiDs (Birth–K5) programming and the Family Room aren’t available. These will reconvene at a future date.
- BrookwoodKiDs (Grades 1–4) will meet in Pod C at 9 and 11 am. Registration is required for kids to attend. Registration for grades 1–4 is open Sunday, 1 pm, through midnight Thursday.
- Switch (Grades 5–6) will meet at South Campus with grades 7-8 who began meeting onsite in June. Registration is not required for students in grades 5-12.
- The west parking lot will be available to families checking in children upstairs in grades 1–4 and Special Friends.
- Axis (Grades 7–8) meets at South Campus at 9 and 11 am. Registration is not required for middle school students to attend.
- Crave (Grades 9–12) meets in the Main Auditorium from 4–6 pm. Registration is not required for high school students to attend.
- Like all of our onsite gatherings, we observe social distancing and request children and students to wear face masks, while requiring staff and volunteers to wear masks.
Special Friends Ministry for people with special needs is available at 9 and 11 am.
The west parking lot is available only to Grades 1–4 and Special Friends families.
Pre-service prayer time will continue on Facebook at 8:15 am.
One-way foot traffic patterns are in place for entering, checking in and exiting the building.
Spanish and Portuguese interpretations of the message are available online by Sunday at 11 am at brookwoodchurch.org/podcasts.
Sign Language Interpretation is offered onsite at the 9 am service and is available by 11 am at brookwoodchurch.org/watch.
Bookstore, Cafes and complimentary coffee stations are closed.
Pens, hardcopy programs and Message Guides will not be provided. All message resources are available online at brookwoodchurch.org/resources or on the Brookwood Church app.
Contrary to the nature of Brookwood Church, refrain from shaking hands, hugging, etc.
Ushers will escort you to a seat.
A pastor will dismiss the congregation by section.
Attendees will exit through the North and South hallway doors. Not the main doors entered.
Tithes and offerings can be given online at brookwoodchurch.org/give, at the Giving Kiosks, mailed to the church, or left in the drop boxes at the tunnel entrances of the Auditorium or baskets in exiting hallways. Giving envelopes are available as you enter and exit the Auditorium.
The bathrooms, Concourse and all meeting areas are cleaned before and after each service.
The Medical Response Team (MRTs) is available at each service.
Please join our Online Campus at 11 am or request a DVD of the service be mailed to your home if you fall into one of the categories outlined by the CDC guidelines for safety.
How and When to Reserve your Seats
Registration for Sunday services and BrookwoodKiDs (Grades 1–4) is open 1 pm Sunday through midnight Thursday, so we can prepare for services. You can find a registration link at the top of this page, at brookwoodchurch.org/events, the homepage of this website, and on the Brookwood Church app.
- We recommend that if you have children in grades 1–4, you register them for BrookwoodKiDs services first as spots are limited. Then when you register for church, you'll sign up each person attending with you, including all other children joining you in the Auditorium. Once your registration is complete, you'll receive an email message sent to the email address identified in your registration. Click the link in the email to obtain your Pass (a QR code), which can be downloaded to your mobile wallet or printed. You'll use this Pass at any of our Express Check-in Stations. If you're not familiar with the use of mobile passes or QR codes, upon arrival, visit a Check-in Station and supply the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- You'll need to register weekly for BrookwoodKiDs and the Sunday service that you and your family plan to attend until further notice.
Some have asked if they may still attend church if they don’t register. Seating is limited to 20% of our normal capacity while we practice social distancing. If you show up onsite without registering, we'll do our best to seat you in the Auditorium or an Overflow room if space is available. Registering is the only way to ensure when you arrive onsite, you’ll have seat.
How Brookwood Facilities are Prepared for Worship
Brookwood Church facilities have had a deep cleaning.
Seating groups on the floor and risers have 6 feet of separation.
Hand sanitizer is available throughout designated Service areas.
- Access to the building is limited to the primary North and South Entrances. Only families with children in grades 1–4 or Special Friends, enter through the West Entrance.
External and internal doors are propped open at the appropriate times for entering and exiting.
Brookwood Church staff actively wipe down all touchpoints.